It’s three weeks away! and aside the delegates from the 30 countries that will be participating in the MISTER AFRICA INTERNATIONAL 2015, the most important set will be the judges, who will make the decision that will change the life of one young man and make his dreams come true. The House of Twitch and First Model Management have unveiled the names of the judges for this year, four drawn from Africa and one from Asia.
1) Malebogo Busang (Botswana): An extensively read and travelled Events Manager & Decorator, abreast with global trends in the events world. A creative designer focused on fresh ideas, creative event settings with a wide collection of glass vases, event furniture, bar concepts and a healthy network of other supporting event props suppliers, both locally & regionally.
2) Jennifer Osei-Mensah (GHANA) is the C.E.O of Evolushon Images, a Professional Image Consultancy firm. Miss Osei-Mensah has vast experience in the Beauty and Fashion Industry having presented at and hosted numerous women’s events most notably: The Evolushon Images “Summer Elegance” Spring/Summer Style Update Soiree, October 2013 Pretoria South Africa and the “ Bedazzled Autumn/Winter Style Update Party,May 2013; A “Touch of Pink” Ladies Pamper Party, The “Get Gorgeous” Ladies Workshop October 2010, “Celebrating Women” Ladies Tea Party, April 2010, to mention a few.
3) Brenda Nsukak (Nigeria) fondly known as the man behind the perfect expression is the official choreographer of the Mister Africa International. For nearly 13 years the pageant industry, corporations and individuals have entrusted Brendan Nsikak, CEO of Brendance and Crusader Limited with their most important occasions.he was the pageant Choreographer and Consultant to Miss Nigeria from 2003 to 2009, Miss Tourism Nigeria 2004 till 2007, Miss Environment Nigeria. In 2006, he was Producer and Groomer Prettiest Girl in Nigeria, the Producer/Cchoreographer Sisi Oge Pride of Africa 2013 to date, Groomer/Choreographer, Mr. & Miss Glo Rock & Rule touring 18 cities in Nigeria, Ghana and Benin (Season-1).From 2006 to 2009, he was the Assistant Consultant to Nassarawa State Ministry of Culture and Tourism
4) Bryan Ramkilawan (South Africa) is the current CEO of the Cape Town Fashion Council (CTFC). Bryan is also a director on the board of the SA National Fashion Council and The Commonwealth Fashion Council.Bryan was the country winner in the category, Welfare and Civil Society Organisations sector of CEO Global’s Titans – Building Nations 2015 Awards. Bryan has also been featured as a power player in African fashion byNew African Woman magazine.
5) Susan, CEO, BTM Group of Companies
Will upload picture of the fifth Judge, Susan, soon.
Special thanks to Mister Africa International Org. for the info.
Categories: MALE PAGEANTS